Team Veni Vidi Vici Index du Forum
Team Veni Vidi Vici
Forum de la team Veni Vidi Vici

Team Veni Vidi Vici Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Post Deleter App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Veni Vidi Vici Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Armes & Equipement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salalei

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 22:03    Sujet du message: Facebook Post Deleter App Répondre en citant

Facebook Post Deleter App
> DOWNLOAD

4. 6. You can also click the Slate logo there to return to thehome page. Why am I here? You have arrived at this page because the page you have requested has been permanently removed or no longer exists. Method 3 Deleting a Comment on Mobile 1 Open Facebook. If you aren't logged into Facebook, first enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In. Tapping it will take you to your profile page. 4 Hover your mouse over a comment. 3 Tap your name. This option is in either the bottom-right corner of the screen (iPhone) or the top-right corner of the screen (Android). About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 15 Updated: Views:392,445 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Modify the Thumbnail of the Facebook Profile PictureHow to Recover Quickly from a Facebook BanHow to Make Friends Lists on FacebookHow to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account . How do I delete a post about me from someone else's page? Answer this question Flag as. 5 Open the comment. 6 Tap Delete. These pages may help Recent blog posts Popular blog posts Recent blog posts Pricing plans About us User guides Customer support . 7 Tap Delete Post when prompted. You may need to scroll down to do so. Help answer questions Learn more . If you're deleting your own comment, clicking the pencil icon will prompt a drop-down menu wherein you'll need to click Delete again. Method 2 Deleting a Post on Desktop 1 Go to the Facebook webpage. Error: Page Not Found . 4 Scroll down to a post you wish to delete. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. You can't delete posts from other people in which you are tagged, but you can remove them from your page. What's my next step? Return to the homepage Meet the ZDNet team Visit the Subscription Center Search the site You may also be interested in Play Video Hotmail, Bill Gates, and how Windows overhauled security Play Video Meltdown & Spectre take bite out of Apple Samsung commits to unlock the FM radio chip in future phones 7 charming robots at CES 2018 Thank You Please review our terms of service to complete your newsletter subscription. It's near the bottom of the screen. You cannot delete other people's comments if they weren't made on your content, but you can tap Hide to prevent yourself from seeing them. Any likes, comments, or other media associated with the post will also be removed. Slate Sign In Sign Up . Tapping it will take you to your profile page 5a02188284
sign up for new facebook timeline 2013account schrappen op facebookfacebook private nachrichten in der chronikfacebook password hacker software passwordhow do i create a private facebook accountwhy does my facebook confirmation code not workappetite for excellence facebookfacebook weird name makerfacebook chat s40v5porque meu chat do facebook nao aparece

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 22:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Veni Vidi Vici Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Armes & Equipement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation